The "VermontLatino.com" Web site (this "Site") is owned and operated by Sagitauro, Inc. ("Sagitauro"). The information on this Site is intended to furnish users with general information on matters that they may find to be of interest.
While every effort has been made to offer current and accurate information, errors can occur. Sagitauro assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content contained on this Site. This information is provided "as is", with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy or timeliness, and without warranties of any kind, express or implied. Sagitauro does not warrant that this Site, various services provided through this Site, and any information, software or other material downloaded from this Site, will be uninterrupted, error-free, omission-free or free of viruses or other harmful components. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Sagitauro disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event will Sagitauro, its related partnerships, corporations, limited liability companies, or other entities or associations, or the partners, officers, directors, shareholders, managers, members, representatives, agents or employees of any of the foregoing be liable to you or anyone else for any damages or for any decision made or action taken in reliance on the information in this Site or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
The information presented on this Site should not be construed as marketing, advertising, media, or any other professional advice or service. Certain links on this Site lead to servers maintained by individuals or organizations over which Sagitauro has no control. Sagitauro makes no representations or warranties regarding the accuracy or any other aspect of the information located on such servers.
The following web link activities are explicitly prohibited by Sagitauro and may constitute trademark and copyright infringement:
A. Links that involve unauthorized use of our logo; and
B. Framing or metatags.
This Site may from time to time contain threaded discussion groups, and bulletin boards ("Bulletin Boards"). All posting on or transmissions to the Bulletin Boards are subject to the Threaded Discussion Group Terms and Conditions. Unless Sagitauro specifically is identified as the author of a message, the responsibility for any opinions, advice, statements or other information contained in any messages posted or transmitted by any third party on this Site resides solely with the author.
Through your access to and use of the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") set forth below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. You may freely browse the Site. You may freely download material therefrom. Any and all downloaded materials may be used by you for personal, non-commercial use. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost or use any of such materials for public or commercial purposes, without the express written permission of Sagitauro which may be withheld by Sagitauro in Sagitauro's sole and unfettered discretion. All copyright and other proprietary notices contained in downloaded materials must be retained.
2. You should assume that all contents of the Site are copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used as except as provided herein and without the express written permission of Sagitauro which may be withheld by Sagitauro in Sagitauro's sole and unfettered discretion.
3. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Sagitauro. The use of these images by you is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or by specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright, trademark, privacy and/or publicity laws as well as communications regulations and statutes.
4. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION.
5. Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and nonproprietary information. Sagitauro, or any of its affiliates, may use such communication or material for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and further posting. Further, Sagitauro and its affiliates are free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any communication or material you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products.
6. The trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively, the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered trademarks of Sagitauro and others. Nothing contained in this Site should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right in and to the Trademarks without the express written permission of Sagitauro, which may be withheld by Sagitauro in Sagitauro's sole and unfettered discretion, or such third party. Your misuse of the Trademarks on the Site and in its contents, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are advised that Sagitauro will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights in the Site and its contents to the fullest extent of the law, including by seeking criminal sanctions.
7. Although Sagitauro may, from time to time, monitor or review the discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards and the like on the Site, Sagitauro is under no obligation to do so, and Sagitauro assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of the Site nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger or inaccuracy contained in any information within the Site.
8. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or would otherwise violate the law. Sagitauro will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Sagitauro to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
9. Sagitauro reserves the right to alter or delete material from the Site at any time.
10.We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
Except where noted otherwise, all material on the Site is Copyright 2003 - 2018 - Sagitauro, Inc. All rights reserved. No part of the materials on this Site, including but not limited to the text, graphics and html code, may be reproduced or transmitted in any form by any means without Sagitauro's written permission which may be withheld by Sagitauro in Sagitauro's sole and unfettered discretion.